SCVAA Basketball Homepage
Registration for K/1st and 9th-12th Grade Basketball remains open.
9th/12th Grade Registration will close Dec. 5th
K/1st Grade Registration will close Dec 15th.
On-line registration is the preferred method of signing up for VAA Programs and ensures the timing and confirmation of your registration.
There will be a $50 late fee assessed to all 2nd.-8th. grade registrations received after the Oct. 15th deadline.
Late registrants may also be placed on teams on a space-available basis. Late registrants will only be accepted if there is room on a team. Late Registration will remain open until teams are filled.
2023-2024 SCVAA Basketball Registration Fees
K/1st. Grade - $85
2nd. Grade - $115
3rd.-6th. Grade - $185
7th - 12th. Grade - $215
Basketball Coordinators Needed
Coordinators Needed: Basketball Coordinators are needed for the 2023-24 season.
Please contact the basketball commissioner at: email@example.com if you would like to help plan and coordinate an age level for the 2023-24 basketball season.
- Kindergarten and 1st grade basketball program (K/1) is offered on Saturdays starting mid- January and runs for six weeks. The program is done as a camp for the first 5 weeks with games the final week. Registration for K/1 closes late-December. Some changes have been made due to safety concerns.
- Grade 2 will play once per week, alternating between practices and games. Games will be played 3 on 3. The season will begin mid-November and conclude mid-Feb.
- Grades 3rd thru 6th will use paid referees, have one practice and one game per week (Saturday Games), and possibly have a year-end tournament. Season runs mid- November to late-Feb.
- The girls 3rd-8th grade program will now remain in-house only if team numbers allow.
- The length of the season for 2nd grade in-House leagues is longer.
- We will utilize paid referees in the 3rd thru 8th grade In-house leagues.
- We may have a year-end tournament for the 3rd thru 8th grades.
- Improved Coaching. We will provide coaches with helpful web sites, books, videos and clinics in a coaches handbook.
- ONLINE registration will be available on this web site beginning Sept.
One of our goals is to form community/school based teams. Many factors, including facility constraints, coaching volunteers and team capacities go into the team selection process. Accurate and timely registration information enables us to do a better job of forming these teams; therefore, we encourage you to register promptly. Priority will definitely be given to those who register on time!
If you have questions, comments or suggestions, please contact any of our commission members. They are listed, with their responsibilities, in this website.