Officials Resources and Registration
2022 Baseball Umpire Sign-up
To sign-up to be an official for the 2022 SCVAA Baseball Season please use the following sign-up link:
2022 Softball Umpire Sign-up
To sign-up to be an official for the 2022 SCVAA Softball Season please use the following sign-up link:
Information For All Referees and Umpires
To sign-up to be a VAA Youth Sports Official, do the following:
- Go to www.scvaa.org
- Go to the Officials Tab at the top of the page. (You are Here)
- Use the Sports Official Signup link, for the sport you are interested in?, at the top of the Officials Page to enter your contact information. Please note: All parents and players who have previously played in the VAA will have either a parent or player User ID number or name in the system. You should use that number or name when signing up. There is a Forgot User ID or Password Tool located on the login page. You may need to set up a password at this time also. If you have never been part of the VAA, you will not have a User ID number and will have to enter all your contact information for the first time to get a User ID Number.
- Once you have signed up to be an Official, please send an email to: email@example.com to let them know you are signed-up. The VAA Umpire Coordinator will still need to authorize you as an official and that may take 24 hours or so?
- Once you have been authorized as an Official, after approx. 24 hours, you should then be able to login to the VAA as an Official.
To login to the VAA as an Official and set Availability Preference:
- Go to: www.scvaa.org
- Using your User ID Number or Name and password, login to the VAA website, www.scvaa.org, at the upper right corner.
- Once logged in you should now see a new tab called “Referee” across the top of the page or in the drop down menu on a phone.
- Click on the “Referee” tab and select your name. (Multiple names may appear if more than one family member has signed up to be an official.)
- Select “Availability Preference” from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your available days, times, etc. information for the Umpire Coordinator to use to assign game nights and times.
Resources and Forms for Youth Sports Officials
Baseball/Softball Umpire Coordinator: Scott Finberg :